Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree and Forgotten 1 Month Anniversary

So. I forgot to put up pictures from our one-month-iversary, and it has now been more than 2 months, but I have pictures from 1-month, so I'm going to write about that instead :)
On November 4th, Mike took me into Philly and we dined at El Vez. It's a Mexican-American Steven Star Restaurant, and they have incredible guacamole and mojitos :)
We took the train in because it is way more fun, and way less expensive :) Here is Mike sitting on the bench waiting for our train...


And here we are bored and waiting....there was a lady in the background who was on her phone for a while yelling about something :)
Here is my boy's silly face....we always give him a hard time because his smiles don't always look "natural" haha


I love this picture of him :)


Ok, so now to the Christmas Tree part. The day after Thanksgiving, Mike and I went out to Pyle's, a place in Avondale, and got this humongous tree for only $16.99!! As Alyce puts it, "it has taken over our apartment" haha. But we love it. We have named it Douglas....cousin of Jeremy and Angela's tree....FIRdinand ;)
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of us picking out the tree. It was a stressful morning. And picture-taking got pushed by the wayside. But here is our tree all decorated!



Mikes hugging the tree....for why...we do not know.


This is our Christmas smooch :)



Us with our tree!


I just put a santa hat on top of the tree this morning, because we have no angel or star, and it actually looks really good!! I may keep the tradition :)
Ok - up next - Mike has promised to post some sort of ponderance of his. I like this idea of getting the husbands to post :)
Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

ange said...

mojitos and guac at el vez is boss. i want to take jer there.

kelli cohee said...

sarah, your tree is humongous.