Monday, November 16, 2009

I do Exist

Sorry....I know it's been a while....there've been several events going on :)
Today I had off and I cleaned my house. I can now breathe. I can also now see the floor in my bedroom, which is a major plus.
Anyways, tonight I made Pioneer Woman's Chicken Parmigiana. It was sooooooooo good. Please make it sometime soon.


The side was this amazing Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread. It was to die for. Mike and I ate half of it. And half of pretty big = still pretty big. Which means we will be going to the gym tomorrow. You have got to try it - it's super easy and super tasty. The melted parmesan makes it super cheesy too! (Wow...that's a lot of supers. Sorry.)



And a side note: this is what my kitchen looked when I was done. Clean, right??? That's because I tried the novel of idea of "cleaning as you go." I liked it. But because I am slow to learn, I will probably not adopt this as a regular habit until I'm 100% desperate and banging my head up against the wall every day for 5 weeks straight. I wish I wasn't like that. Anways, I thought it was an accomplishment so I included this picture as proof that I can cook and be clean. They are not mutually exclusive.


Coming up:
Saturday - Mich and Alex's wedding!!!! Woohoo!!!!! Can't wait!
December 7 - this is an important date for many reasons ;) but among them will be going to Pioneer Woman's booksigning with Alex and Michelle!!! Yes, that's right, the boys are coming with us :) For my birthday Mich gave me PW's cookbook and included a date to the book signing and dinner after. I'm so excited!!!!

2 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

oh my yummy word!!! thanks for the recipes. i can't wait to try them!!!!

HEN said...

Oh my! I need those recipes!!! That monkey bread looks ridiculous!