Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Finders Keepers.....

Ok, so the new rule around here is this:

Whoever washes this:

And cleans up this.....

And organizes this.....


(The "whoever" in this case is Yours Truly.....)



Gets to have this (finders keepers, right?):


And use it to buy this:

Side note: the only flaw in this plan is that $4.19 is quite an annoying amount of change when it is in mostly dimes and nickles. I'm pretty sure the barista wanted to bite my head off, judging from the look she gave me as I was digging out the coins from my wallet.


Also, as an added bonus, "whoever she is" gets to throw away any clothing of her choice. It is a toss up between this:


and this:


I truly cannot decide which one I dislike more. If you have an opinion, please do share.
And Michael, if you're reading this from across the ocean and are about to flip out....don't worry - I'm just kidding.....kinda......

7 comments:

ange said...

good post. ditch those pants. and i was always embarrassed to be with you when you paid in change, not gonna lie.

meg said...

haha!! that shirt!

Michelle said...

the more you pay in change the more you become like mike.

and i say ditch both. they're both nasty :P.

veryholyone1 said...

Mike REALLY likes the blue shirt...

Meagan said...

Not the shirt! I like the shirt!

You know technically since you are "one" now it's all Your change....I don't know if that would allay the guilt or take the fun out of it :P

Reenie said...

ditch them both, well maybe not. They can be 'painting' clothes. I like that you actually took that change and bought the drink with it. I want to be there next time.

Mike Smith said...

you can take the change (not that you needed/waited for my permission) but please don't throw away the thermals OR the shirt because that is the exact outfit i was planning to wear to church on Sunday...