Friday, October 23, 2009

There is a ghost amongst us....

In the spirit of Halloween (side note - the only way I can remember how to spell Halloween correctly is to sing that song I learned as a kid - "H-A-double L-O-double U double E-N spells Halloween!)
anywho
in the spirit of Halloween (got the song stuck in your head yet?) I thought I would bring your attention to a certain somebody amidst our ranks.
His/her name is the I-Don't-Get-You Ghost.

Said Ghost has many talents. Among them being a sense of humor for the 'i don't get you' reaction. The I-Don't-Get-You Ghost thinks it's hilarious to go through every post and check off "i don't get you." I have to admit, Mike and I almost fell over laughing when we were leaked this story.
This person doesn't know I know. Until now. This person, according to an inside source, "apparently...does it in his/her free time and thinks its hilarious"

I will give you three guesses as to who said ghost is:

1) Nick DiMaio
2) Meghan Hayes
3) Richard Healey

The prize shall be a bag of Halloween candy for the first person to guess correctly.

7 comments:

ange said...

i guess rick. i don't think nick knows what a blog is.

veryholyone1 said...

I guess Nick.

Michelle said...

i will guess meghan.

i was going to guess rick but ange already did so she would win anyway. this sounds very much like something that rick would get a kick out of. however, the fact that meg was even a choice makes me somewhat suspicious because i would never have even thought of her as someone who would do something like this.

you are a good test question writer. you would drive students crazy.

and now i think there are two "i don't get you" ghosts.

Reenie said...

rick, but i mighta kinda knew. Again i do not think Nick even knows you have a blog.

Rick Healey said...

I guess meghan!

Sarah Smith said...

ange wins!
it was Rick.

Michelle said...

or so you think.