Monday, October 26, 2009

A Writing Frenzy

I was reading my dear sister-in-law's blog today, and was inspired to join her in NaNoWriMo.
What is that you ask?
National Novel Writing Month.

Click on the link. It will tell you all that you need to know.

When I was 13, I started writing a novel, and about 14 chapters in, I stopped.
I wish I had never stopped.
So for the fun of it, I'm going to accept this challenge. As Ed put it, "you can only fail..."
Thanks, Ed. (I think he was trying to say...what is there to lose?....at least that's what I hope he meant....)
I have a week to get my brain in gear.
Either I have stumbled across the next big thing. Or I'm nuts. Or crazy. Or insane. (Yes...I realize those last three options are one in the same....because there's a 75% chance that that's what's up here....)
Mike says he hopes to see me during the month of November. I hope to see me too.

I'll let you know if I get a week in and realize I've really gone off the deep end this time.....

1 comment:

Edmund Dantes said...

That is exactly what I meant. I was surprised when Ange just told me that I was quoted on your blog. It made me laugh